Monday, October 8, 2007

I think I have a problem...

Just updated the Lust List and I have a problem... It does appear I am addicted to cardigans, and Rowan patterns.

Actually I think the bigger problem is not enough money to buy all the yarn and not enough time to knit all these

*SIGH*

Not much progress on Martha, 'tis taking so long!!! Damn 4 ply. I cant face any more of her at the moment so I have started Branching Out . Finding the technical side of it ok, though I am bugged that I can't seem to remember the pattern repeats, and I can't 'read' it, so to speak. I need to refer to the pattern for every stitch. I'm sure lace will get easier as I knit more of it.

Will have some photos of Branching Out in a few days

1 comment:

BertandFelix said...

I know what you mean by Rowan. I am a big fan too for quite a while. I think it has jaded me a little bit when I look at other patterns.

Right now I am knitting Luigi out of Magazine number 36.